Success Story: Fall Product Launch with Celebrity Endorsement, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Create a custom brand-activation event experience for 500 attendees at the The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa that offered a beautiful product-focused event design, perfect for product marketing shots(wanna see the PHOTOS?), and stations where each guest could share the products with their customers live through social media.
Create an indoor and outdoor event space for up to 500 guests that conveys the importance of inclusion as well as product photo opportunities and stations for guests to connect with their customers via social media.
The Blue Spark Plan:
Our plan included researching, designing, building, and installing brand-focused options for our client that highlighted the goals of the event. The fall product launch partnered with a sports celebrity who promoted inclusion, which was reflected in the models representing the makeup line.
The event design focused on both the diversity of the models and the iridescent product packaging. Large, oversized photos of the models illuminated in light boxes and bright, clean, crisp, and reflective décor accents echoed the packaging elements creating beautiful event design.
Services we provided:
- Site Selection and Negotiation
- Audio-Visual Production
- Onsite Food & Beverage Management
- Event Design & Graphics
- Organized virtual and in-person site visits to measure and photograph the event space and discuss the vision with the client
- Drafted sketches of all custom-built décor elements so the client could review the style, size, and finished product prior to being approved
- Plotted each element to scale on a floor plan and ensured the proper flow
- Created installation timelines and coordinated details with hotel and vendors
- Coordinated branding of all elements with the conference logo
- Built and installed over six custom-designed décor and interactive pieces
- Sourced and managed event staff for registration needs and event logistics
- Managed the dismantle and load-out of all décor elements
- Guests spoke directly to their customer base through social media at beautiful, seated makeup stations with mirrors, cellphone holders and samples of the fall makeup line.
- Ring lights with custom backdrops and products displayed on highboy tables and custom-built model images offered great photo opportunities.
- Passed beverages and hors d’oeuvres kept the crowd fed and happy as they celebrated the launch.
- Oversized letters with the event theme word ‘Fierce’ became the must-have photo of the night.
It was a great success! Guests were exhilarated with the design, repeating over and over how amazing it represented the brand and how beautiful it was to experience it. Our client was very happy with the guests’ response to the activation and their investment.
The Blue Spark Event Design Difference
We love working on amazing events like this! Our client is always pushing limits on creative ways to represent her brand and how to reach her guests with large-impact event design and we love making this come to fruition for her! From the discovery session with the client, to building custom décor, installing all elements, and ultimately watching the guests enjoy each moment – this was an event to remember.
Are You Looking for Help Bringing your Product Launch to Life? Let’s Start That Conversation Today! (Fill out the form below)