SERVICES WE OFFER
Step One Tell Us Everything
Detailed and thoughtful registration planning upfront can save you a ton of headaches down the road. We begin by asking a lot of questions in order to compose a meticulous registration process for your attendees, a creative and on-brand event website, and a thorough plan for your on-site registration experience. Let’s start planning with a Blue Spark Discovery Session.
This is very important to know upfront. How are you going to provide your content to attendees?
Understanding what you hope to achieve by meeting’s end plays a huge impact on how you design a registration experience. If we can understand that from the beginning, we’re better able to guide you through the planning process.
Some examples of key goals to consider:
– Specific reporting analysis either pre- or post-conference
– Custom and branded website design
– Central event hub for conference information
– Limited wait times for on-site registration
– Contactless processes on-site while maintaining social distancing guidelines
– Attendee networking experience
There are a number of other things to consider but this is a great starting place when brainstorming your registration goals.
Chances are you don’t have a formal conference agenda prepared at this point. But, you might have an agenda from previous years you can use as a starting point. If not, even a vague outline of events is extremely helpful.
Important areas to know when outlining your event include:
– When will your registration open and close?
– Will you keep a registration desk open throughout the conference, and if so, what hours will you have it open?
– Will your attendees be given the option to select multiple sessions when registering for your conference?
– Will you need different pathways for registration with sessions available to only designated groups?
Your meeting agenda is a key component in helping us best design your registration process. The more information we have, the better!
If you have a specific theme or design already in mind for your conference, we want to coordinate your registration segment to create a seamless attendee experience.
We will have a lot of questions about your attendees and your program.
– How many different ticket types will you offer?
– Will there be a cost to attend your event?
– Can registrants bring guests?
– Will they be permitted to choose breakout sessions?
– Do you want to allow them to book their hotel rooms through the registration site?
– What other information would you like to collect for internal data analysis?
This process can feel daunting, but we assure you…the better we build this upfront, the better your end results will be.
Registration is based on a per person price. Things that effect the cost are the selected platform and level of management and customization. Blue Spark can work with a variety of budgets.
Step Two We’ll Do The Rest
We will construct a comprehensive registration process, complete with a branded website, in-depth reporting analysis and thoroughly managed on-site registration process.
Website Creation and Management
Customized domain and email
Custom website design
Agenda and sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration Creation and Management
Registration form creation
Sessions and speakers
Fees and payments
Automated emails and notifications
Hotel block management
Detailed reporting analysis
On-site Registration Management
Registration area design
Badges and lanyards
Attendee engagement activities
Contactless check-in options