Success Story: Creating a Rustic and Chic Custom Event Design in Denver, Colorado
Create a custom built and custom branded registration experience for 2,400 attendees for an annual conference to be held in Denver, Colorado at the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center.
Our client wanted a rustic yet chic Colorado-style design with a bit of romantic floral. During our discovery session with the client, they described the design as rustic wooden walls painted in slightly different shades of brown to accent the background of the event, a branded registration booth that fit ten check-in locations, interactive elements for photo opportunities, a custom interactive tote bag design area, and an Airstream-style camper to utilize as a merchandise location. After researching what was available in the market, we realized we needed to custom design almost 100% of the elements to create our client’s vision.
The conference producing team…
- Organized two site visits to measure and photograph the event space and discuss the vision with the client
- Drafted sketches drawn of all custom-built décor elements so the client could review the style, size and finished product prior to being approved
- Plotted each element to scale on a floor plan to gain Fire Marshal approval and to ensure the proper flow
- Created installation timelines, coordinated details with hotel and vendors and branded all elements with the conference logo
- Built and installed over 30 custom-designed décor and interactive pieces
- Sourced and managed event staff for interactive elements
- Managed the dismantle and load-out of all decor elements
The Blue Spark Event Design Difference
Blue Spark takes pride in creating custom designs that are a perfect fit for your brand. From discovery to design & build to install to final experience, we are here to help you create events that personify your brand and bring your vision to life. By custom-crafting each element down to the smallest details, we succeeded in producing the perfect brand experience for our client.
What kind of custom décor have you had designed?