What Does It Cost To Have A Private Event At Universal Studios?
There are many things to take into account when planning an event at Universal Orlando. s
- Distance from your hotel to Universal Orlando
- Transportation to and from the park
- Audio/Visual requirements if you are hosting a presentation
- Private event areas (there are a number of spaces within City Walk, Islands of Adventure, & Universal Studios)
- Food and beverage requirements
- Entertainment types and how that will affect the guests’ experiences
- Weather (Check out our blog about this topic)
What’s This Going To Cost?:
After-hours theme park events can range from anywhere between $175 – $400 per person, based on size of group and event inclusions.
(These prices are just estimates).
Also, most events give exclusive use of attractions, entertainment and customized food & beverage.
Do I Have Venue Options For Group Space?:
Yes! Here are some examples:
Universal Studios Florida™
- New York Street Party
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Diagon Alley™
- Soundstage 33
Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™
- Marvel Super Hero Island®
- Jurassic Park™
- And more
Universal’s Volcano Bay™ – Water Theme Park
- At this all-new water theme park, thrills and relaxation flow in perfect harmony.
- Red Coconut Club™ – ultra-lounge with a twist, featuring live band or DJ.
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to FreedomSM – a taste of the islands with a live reggae band.
- Pat O’Brien’s® – straight from New Orleans with Dueling Pianos entertainment.
- CityWalk’s Rising Star™ – live band karaoke where your guests are the stars!
- the groove™ – dance the night away; live DJ.
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food™ – authentic Mexican food modern atmosphere, Mariachi band with a twist.
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville® – parrot heads unite!
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew™ – featuring wall to wall sports coverage along with food prepared on open kettle grills.
- VIVO Italian Kitchen™ – fresh takes on classic Italian cuisine.
- The Cowfish® Sushi Burger Bar – where sushi joins forces with creative burgers for an untraditional dining experience.
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen™ – an enchanting 19th century-themed, steampunk-inspired dining establishment.
Also, you have the option of just having dinner as a group, non-exclusive at some of the restaurants that are listed above.
Universal CityWalk™ Restaurant Group Dining (non-exclusive) for specialty group dining menus can range from $37 per person and up. Your group could enjoy a unique dining experience at one of the many CityWalk restaurants (listed above).
Team-building activities can range in price tag anywhere from $50 per person and up. It all is based on what you want to include for your group. (Transportation, food, what type of activities, etc.)
Universal can also offer group pricing for theme park tickets if you just want to go and enjoy a day at the parks with your peers. Just remember Blue Spark Event Design is here to help when you start planning your next private event whether it’s at Universal Orlando, Universal Hollywood, or Universal Studios Japan!